Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Deals

By Mark Worobetz "woro44" (newton, nj United States) -
This review is from: Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color Black (Personal Computers)
Out of the box, seems a bit cheaper than the other 3 Dell products I have bought in the past ( 2 laptops and a desk top). Problems never resolved after 2 months with Dell. 1) Wireless connection in my home inconsistent at best, drop-out of connection ever 5-10min (not the case with any other device in my home). Keypad, almost on usable, would jump to other locations at any given time, again never had this problem with any other computer. Sorry to say,but Dell seems to be cutting back a quality. Buy Be Ware ! $$$

 By Smile123 - (CA)
This review is from: Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color Black (Personal Computers)
I bought 4 of these computers for all of my children for Christmas, it is a wonderful gift. This is perfect for just starting out and for school projects. They are so happy with them. It was very inexpensive and wonderful for the price. We had bought 4 bundle deals from best buy @ $299 each.
By Amanda (Scotland Neck, NC, US) -
This review is from: Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color Black (Personal Computers)
I received this computer as a gift for Christmas in 2012. Really cheaply made and keyboard is overly sensitive. The same day, the mousepad went out. I ignored this since the bundle came with a wireless mouse. In May, the hard drive stopped working. I contacted Dell who were very polite and attentive and they resolved the issue, saying the hard drive had gone bad. In August, the LCD screen burned out (which is not covered by the warranty). They want $258 parts and service and $12 in tax to replace the LCD. I'm going to replace the screen myself, sell it and trade up to a new BRAND and model. Overall good and persistent customer service but the WORST piece of equipment I've ever owned. Going back to the Sony Vaio.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét