Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-3763BLK 15.6-Inch Deals

By Kyle E. Miller -(CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-3763BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
This laptop in an incredible machine for the price that I paid. As listing all of the pro's of this laptop would take a lot longer than listing the cons, lets just skip to the bad stuff. It's a black laptop, so the grease on your fingers is visible on it. A previous review stated that the left click on the touchpad was too loud. I agree completely. If you're going to play Cookie Clicker in church, people will look at you funny. Other than that, there have been no downsides whatsoever. The onboard chipset runs all of the games that I play at acceptable framerates (Dota 2 on low runs at about 45fps steadily). I multi-task, browse the internet, play games, write reports, draw up spreadsheets, all at the same time. No slowdown, no nonsense. I would definitely recommend this laptop, and in fact I already have.

 By F. Klein - (USA)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-3763BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
I bought this for $349 on Amazon with free shipping. I buy computers based on components rather than brand. This computer has an I3 processor that is significantly faster than the usual processor at this price level. The 4GB of RAM is more than adequate. The main complaint I have with the computer is Windows 8 and the way Dell has scattered stuff across multiple partitions. Windows 8 can be improved by downloading something called "Classic Shell" (find the website by Googling) that gives you a standard "Start Menu" reminiscent of XP, Vista, or Windows 7.
Another issue, for those who buy Windows computers to dual boot them with Linux is that the UEFI (standard on newer Windows computers) makes this more difficult. I was able to install Ubuntu 13.04 after defragmenting, then shrinking the main C: partition within Windows using Disk Manager, then running the Ubuntu install disk using Legacy mode in the Bios. To get to Legacy mode, you have to press F8 as the computer starts to boot, then searching through the fields until you can enable it. Then, when the computer reboots, you have to press F12 to allow booting from the 13.04 DVD (13.04 install disk takes up 800MB--more than most CD's). I then had to use "Boot Repair," a Lubuntu based application downloadable and burned to a CD from the Ubuntu website. A warning to Ubuntu users: 12.04 did not support either wired or wireless internet with this computer. I have not tried wired with 13.04 as wireless worked well. Now that Ubuntu is installed alongside Windows, I can go to my usual practice of using Windows only to back up my IPOD.

By JoJoeh - (UK)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-3763BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
I know the title may seem unprofessional but I was and are still overjoyed with the performance of this laptop. I will admit, I'm not a fan at all of Windows 8 but, any person can get over that and still use the laptop with some ease. The black matte finish of the laptop can become "decorated" with the mess of oily fingerprints and the laptop itself is fragile as it is lightweight. All-in-all, you can familiarize the laptop all you own and I-don't-know, do with the laptop as you would any other laptop! Also, the price is amazing so if you just want a laptop for everyday use, then this is simply just, the laptop for you..."here ya go," I'd say.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét