Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 14R i14RMT-7475sLV 14-Inch Touchscreen Deals

By Michael P. - 
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 14R i14RMT-7475sLV 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
I have had this computer for almost two months and it is working very well, the only think is that sometimes it takes to stopped, but I think so that is for the W8, maybe because I have a virtual account and not a PC account. I recommend this PC for people who need it to study or just review o create documents. I don’t really recommend the PC for people who wants install heavy games programs.
In general the PC work very well and it faster, I love the touch screen, that make use it very easy.




By Eli Wang (Bayside, NY United States)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 14R i14RMT-7475sLV 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
I like its design, i.e. touch screen, Windows 8, screen size, and above all, the price is right. Only glitch is the screen glare or resolution.
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 14R i14RMT-7475sLV 14-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
The computer is nice, fast, light, ok. But the windows 8 is confused, i m still trying to learn it!



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét