Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-4146SLV 15.6-Inch Deals

By Sarah E. Estes (Long Beach, CA) -
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-4146SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
It's a very nice computer with nice resolution. At first, I was put off by the fact that it contained Windows 8; however, I gave myself a chance to learn it, and now I think it's great!

I soon got Windows and Dell support for it, and am very satisfied.

 By ABSOLUTE B. "ABSOLUTE B." (TRINIDAD, WEST INDIES)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-4146SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
I love this laptop.... it works so fast and takes a couple secs to boot up and shutting down takes less than 2 secs...

I am totally happy with my Dell laptop....I have gotten used to Windows 8 too...it's not to hard to figure out....infact I like it and now when i use my Windows 7 machine I tend to find myself slide to see what's to the other side only to remember it's not my new laptop..

The memory 1 TB is the bestest....love it...

Anyone thinking about this purchase go ahead make it.....it will be a great investment...

Happy Customer

By H. Rambert "SoloFrugalMama" (Clementon, NJ)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-4146SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
I received a Dell Inspiron i15 5521 which is not a comparable retail value. Because I had gone through 2 exchanges previously, and needed my laptop, I kept it, and amazon did compensate me for the difference in value. The laptop (5521) has similar specs to the 4146, and has performed well. It has a Windows 8 rating around 6 (out of 10). I was able to install office, and photoshop and it didn't seem to hang when using both simultaneously. I was not able to install a game, it errored out when attempting to start it (attempted 10+ times even with a different product key, and just a no go). Doesn't really matter since my purpose for this laptop is for school and personal business. Not much bloatware, install of OS and initial set up went well, as did my removal of McAfee and installation of Norton.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét