Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Deals

By David Spencer - (CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
Some of the other reviewers here have had issues with Dell products in the past, as have I from time to time; however, you can't deny you are getting decent hardware for the money. If I were you I'd ignore some of these other reviews which clearly have not actually tried this exact Inspiron model as it was first released in October of 2012 and they are talking like they've had it for a year and a half! I've owned Inspirons in the past and plan on them lasting me 3-4 years. That's exactly what you should expect out of any inexpensive laptop. I bought this particular model because I wanted the new Ivy Bridge processor and SSD included with this model. So far, it works great!

 By Jeff (Baltimore, MD) -
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
Pros: Hybrid drive is well optimized.
The lower end processor actually saves quite a bit of power. Computer lasts 6 hours without a charge.
Quality frame
This is a great computer between home/work

Cons: Most issues with this computer is Win8. Just remove that puppy and put win7 on it. If you prefer to use Win8, I suggest downloading Pokki. It will alleviate the tears at night that you will have from the new start menu.
By Ak_Streetrock -(USA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i14z-1000sLV 14-Inch Ultrabook (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
I have been using Dell laptops for the past 5 years and have always been impressed with their service and reliability. But this time i have been let down both in service and product.
Problems with the product: The first time i started my laptop everything was fine. The second time it refused to move past the dell logo and was stuck there for 2 hours. I read up on the internet that this is not unusual for the 14z and tried a fix that was mentioned on the website. It worked. Now after a week the same thing happened again , but a restart fixed it. Now every time the screen shows the dell logo, i have to cross my fingers that it will move ahead and not freeze in the middle of an important presentation. That's the level to which dell has let me down. Also, The touch pad mouse is jumpy and it clicks somewhere an inch around where i intend to click. Extremely frustrating.
Service:
I booked this laptop in the US, but had to leave for a project to India for a year. So i decided to transfer my warranty. To my surprise I do not have an NBD warranty but only technical phone support. No hardware or onsite support. If i wish to transfer the warranty i will have to pay 8000 Rs or approximately 132$.
I am now convinced that never again will i buy a DELL laptop and would advice you'll to check on all aspects before you decide to make a purchase.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét