Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-3415SLV 15.6-Inch Deals

By Anirban Datta -(CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-3415SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
We got it for parents, $400 for a 15.6" Dell, i3 third gen, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Windows 8. Brushed metal finish.

Overall fit & finish is good and matched any high end laptop, but don't compare with mac books. Its more that what you should expect for the price, looks good, thinner and much lighter than laptops in below $500 range.

The 15.6" screen is bright and clean, viewing angle looks ok, resolution is standard 1366x768. The speakers are loud and clear, much much better than my $800 Sony VAIO with worst ever speakers. The webcam, touchpad, keyboard are all nice and as you would expect.

There are lot of USB ports and a HDMI port. Be careful, there is no analog VGA 15 pin port used to connect to older monitors or projectors, but anyways I don't need it anymore. Optical drive (CD/DVD writer) and SD card readers are built in.

Windows 8 is new to us, very fast boot and shutdown, but would take some time to get used to new user interface. The way START screen works is irritating and I hate the loss of transparent windows and rounder corners, no AERO Glass any more. But under the skin (once you get used to the primitive look and feel, plus the stupid "apps") its still lot of good old windows.

I had a DELL Inspiron 700m 12.1" almost a decade ago and I loved it. And I love this new DELL Inspiron 15R Moon Silver - stunning, reliable and solid performer for regular home use. It make me hate my all white Sony VAIO even more, not because its white but more so 'cause of its bad speakers, dull screen, useless blu-ray drive and all the junk for which I paid double the price. I tried out Lenovo, Toshiba and other brands for below $500 which our friends got. This DELL is a winner.


 By Hanqing Zhu -(CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-3415SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
I thought it was a good deal, but just one week after start for two times, it cannot come to normal working state after "sleep" for a few hours, just keep blue screen with only mouse! I can only force restart by power button, which is not good! Now I cannot use sleep function because I cannot figure out what problem it is. That's unexpected for a brand new computer!!!
By Desrosiers M. -
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RM-3415SLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
I love it, It's the same I choose. Exactley hte Dell I choose in my mind. Beautiful display,... Silver moon very nice.....It's mine.
I absolutely love my new Dell Inspiron with Windows 8. It was easy to set up and has so many great features.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét