Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch Deals

By Awlbiste (Kalamazoo, MI) -
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) (Personal Computers)
This laptop is great for basic use. I use it mainly for browsing and using Office. The hinge design is sturdy, and the case itself does not feel flimsy, while still being fairly lightweight for its size. The battery life is not amazing, but I mostly keep it plugged in so that's not a big concern for me. Overall for me the best thing is that it has Windows 7! Windows 8 is just awful and so I was happy to see a new laptop with Windows 7 still available at this price point.

 By Chris Eck -(CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) (Personal Computers)
After hours of reviewing I decided on this Dell Inspiron laptop model. The main reason was for the still available Windows 7 option (heard negatives on Windows 8). Very pleased with everything, but the battery does seem to go down a little quicker than others I've used. For the price it's an excellent choice.
By L. Nissenbaum "healthy-cook" (Brooklyn,NY USA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15N-1900BK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Obsidian Black) (Personal Computers)
This computer is easy to use and has all of the familiar features I have come to enjoy in a computer, and the added plus of being
new and quick. The processor works quickly enough and I get very clear images. Hope you find it to be as useful of a tool as I do.D
I have used an HP since 2008 and was very pleased to see that Dell is quite comparable in quality - I had no trouble switching.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét