Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15R i15RMT-12417sLV 15.6-Inch Deals

By OKKathy (Oklahoma)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15R i15RMT-12417sLV 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
Have been anxiously waiting the arrival of my new laptop. When I received it this evening I ripped into the box & immediately began setting it up. It feels like a very durable computer. I've always had HPs, so I was concerned I wouldn't like this one. It is very nice. I like the keys, the metal cover & the touchscreen. I am new to Windows 8 - so I have A LOT to learn. I posted pictures on FaceBook with my phone & then I fired up the new Dell. Imagine my disappointment when the screen came on & I could barely see it. I figured out how to increase the brightness, but that didn't fix the problem. I did a few internet searches trying to figure out where the display settings were (I really miss the old days of Owner's Manuals/User Guides). When I could not find any helpful information, I started a chat with Dell. They told me to call for tech assistance. I called & almost 3 hours later (after going through all types of tests, diagnostics, etc.)- I was told that the display is faulty. (DUH!)DELL offered to send a tech to my house with a replacement screen. I declined. Then they offered to replace this computer. I told them I needed to think about it. I checked Amazon & knew that I could return the laptop to them for a refund or replacement. I had agonized for weeks before I finally chose this computer. The thought of doing more research & searching again, makes me ill. So, I guess I will try this one, one more time. I will update my review accordingly. :-(


 By James Batson (UK)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15R i15RMT-12417sLV 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop (Moon Silver) (Personal Computers)
Fast - plenty of storage space - light weight
Touch screen just a carryover from my Htc cell
Use it with Final Draft and Dragon Naturally Speaking
5 hour battery life
BY Jasson(CA)
I have bad news! In a nutshell, the colors are NOT vivid on this display. I uploaded photos that look GREAT on other computers & even on my Samsung Galaxy SIII phone.... & while the colors are technically "right" on the display - they are VERY DULL & the details kind of "wash" out. For instance, my dog's coat has tones of silver, white, black & reddish brown. On this display, her hair looks flat black. No variation. I have one picture of her sitting on a red plastic toy. In the original picture - the toy is BRIGHT, shiny red, on this display it is a dull, muted red. I bought this computer because I take & edit a lot of pictures. While I LOVE everything else about the computer, the dull color display is a deal breaker for me. Dell offered to send me a replacement laptop - but I don't think I want to try it again. Dell told me it is almost unheard of to receive a faulty computer once, let alone twice - but I'm here to tell you... it happened & I'm truly not willing to go for a third time. If vivid colors are not a big issue for you - then get this computer. If they are, I recommend that you pass. GOOD LUCK!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét