Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-818BLK 17.3-Inch Deals

By Ashley - (UK)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-818BLK 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
Model Reviewed: i17RV-818BLK

I purchased this laptop when it was on sale for 399.99 on the Back to School promotion. Primarily if you are looking at this model you are interested in the 17.3" screen size at the cheapest price possible without moving down to the Pentium line. This laptop comes with the i3 3227U CPU which has 2 physical cores and 2 virtual cores with no support for dynamic overclocking (Turbo Boost) clocked at 1.9Ghz.

 By Paulie Walnuts (Ohio)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-818BLK 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
I am really impressed with the build quality of this Dell laptop. It has a very bright and clear screen and the keyboard and touch pad are very good. I added 4 GB of RAM to bring it up to 8 total and it speeds through most applications. It is not meant for any serious gaming and for the price, you should not expect that. I have owned two Dell desktops, but never a laptop. I figured for $399 and another $30 for the RAM, I'd give it a shot. I could not be happier with this computer and I recommend it highly.
By shelly - (Ca)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-818BLK 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
purchased this for my son, he loves it. just wish it had a real manual with it. didn't come with any instructions. but it works nicely.
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 17 i17RV-818BLK 17.3-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
I had another brand before and just never got to appreciate it. I like this Dell very much. My husband recommended Dell as he has had his for sometime. I would recommend it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét