Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-6190BLK 15.6-Inch Deals

By T. Lovell

We bought this computer as a replacement of a ten year old Dell laptop running Windows XP. The add stated that the replacement would be running Windows 7, which we are familiar with. The computer came, absolutely NO user guide at all, nothing in writing, and Windows 8 installed. We wasted over 8 hours trying to figure out the Windows, Live E-Mail and On-Line Internet chores and get them going. Even getting the computer to connect to our Wi-Fi network was a major chore. I realize that this is a minimal computer, but the user needs some direction at start-up.
Ted Lovell
 By BigdoginTexas
I purchased this computer to use just with my Samsung Smart TV - (because the television internet interface is just so slow in performance) Please keep this in mind when looking at my four star rating and review comments.

I will get the "not so good" stuff out of the way first. The "fit and finish" of the computer overall is pretty good, not great but not poor. The keyboard platform piece appears to sit down into the bottom case with a VERY noticeable lip edge that is a bit sharp. As the wrist rest space when using the keyboard is really large (a plus) the edge is not right on the wrist area and so far has not been a problem; I later just stood the computer on edge with the screen hinged open and used an emery board to smooth the edge.
By YourName
As a college student on a budget, I really needed a computer that would do many tasks on the road without hurting the wallet. I have a prehistoric 7-8 year old Dell Dimension E510 desktop that is super slow. So, I made the decision to buy a laptop under $400 yet still faster than my desktop.
I set my eyes on this laptop from a local electronics store. I compared specs, from the size and weight, to the nitty features like the number of USBs. And so, here I have it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét