Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless Computer Deals

By Paul -
This review is from: Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless Computer (Personal Computers)
The laptop was in good condition when received. It was packaged appropiately to prevent damage during shipment. The length of shipping time was short between purchase and receipt. The surface was clean. They provided a recovery CD and adequate word processing / desktop publishing software. I would buy again from this supplier. The only complaint I have is that the internal wi-fi device was inoperative. That is why I give only a three star rating.
 By Rocio -
This review is from: Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless Computer (Personal Computers)
i was very happy at first with how easy it was to pick a product and pay for it, it arrived promptly and undamaged via us postal service. however, something was not right with the screen, i tried to contact the seller via email thru amazon just a couple days after receiving my laptop and he never replied. im stuck with a product that apparently has no warranty and i havent received any support from amazon.com or the seller. im not happy with my purchase.
By joshua mafnas (SACRAMENTO, CA, US)
This review is from: Dell Latitude D620-1.66 Laptop Wireless Computer (Personal Computers)
Amazon fulfilled my expectations with regards to shipping and packaging, and I believe dell fulfilled the great quality in my latitude. I would definately recomend this for anyone looking for a cheaper alternative to the best quaility in the market.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét