Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 11z-1121 Deals

By gBen - CA
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 11z-1121 laptop / Intel i3-330um / WiMax 4G Networking / 2GB DDR3 / 11.6'' HD Truelife WLED / 250G Hard Drive - Obsidian Black (Personal Computers)
I've had the Dell 1121 for over a week now.

Let me just say it's the best netbook you can get for your money. And I say netbook only because it's lacks an optical drive, but it's really a laptop shrunk the size of a netbook.

The 2nd Gen Core i3 really kicks butt, and it blows the ASUS 1215N-PU27-BK 12.1-Inch Netbook (Black) out of the water for about the same price!

- Minecraft runs with only minimal lag (You'll need to upgrade the RAM to 8GB, but it's not a big deal because the netbook has two slots.

- It plays Left 4 Dead 2 and Portal 2 with decent FPS after you turn the graphics down some.

Well worth it.

 By Suzanne - (CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 11z-1121 laptop / Intel i3-330um / WiMax 4G Networking / 2GB DDR3 / 11.6'' HD Truelife WLED / 250G Hard Drive - Obsidian Black (Personal Computers)
At this price, you would not believe that you can get all these features. The battery life is excellent. I had an HP that I used to keep for work and I had to constantly search for an outlet everywhere I went.

The notebook is really lightweight, but still has a large, bright LCD. I play a lot videos on the machine and have never experienced any hickups (not streamed media obviously).

The keyboard is not flimsy or distorted. Typing is very much like a full-sized desktop, but the keys could be thicker. The one thing I would recommend is getting a cooling pad if you intend on keeping this little guy on your lap. It could get a warm after a while. The other thing to note is that if you need a DVD/CD drive, you need to look elsewhere, but you will not find a notebook this weight (or just a notebook) with that feature out there for the same price.
By Rose - (USA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 11z-1121 laptop / Intel i3-330um / WiMax 4G Networking / 2GB DDR3 / 11.6'' HD Truelife WLED / 250G Hard Drive - Obsidian Black (Personal Computers)
This is the perfect pc for retirees. I bought a hotspot for the internet. I can sit at my bar and look out my window and email or search the internet. The keyboard and the screen are a good size. I can take it with me wherever i go. I am glad i waited for this model.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét