Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-10000BLK 15.6-Inch Deals

By Cassandra J

I was looking for the perfect laptop to replace my old Toshiba. This laptop works great, no complaints so far. The price for this laptop is actually a steal with how fast the processor is. My mom bought one as well (her first laptop). I will update my review later if any problems arise and/or if my mom has anything to add.

Pros: Boots super fast (like SUPER FAST), lightweight (I carry it to class with me), Windows 8 is actually very easy to use once you get the hang of it (even the most computer illiterate person could figure it out), I LOVE the number pad as well
Cons: None yet
Sound Quality: It's loud enough for a laptop. I actually find the sound pretty efficient, but don't expect any "super bass" or anything.

But once again, this would be the perfect laptop for you, especially if you don't want to go buy an expensive MacBook.
 By mike j
The first thing that you'll notice is that it's extremely lightweight and is very uncomplicated. This is something that my 87 year old mother-in-law would be able to use right out of the box. Since she's never used a computer before, that says a lot. Many of the everyday apps that you use on a daily basis, are preloaded into the device. It comes with things like YouTube, Gmail and other Google products, and there are literally thousands of free apps available. It starts up very quickly and according to Google, updates are installed automatically. I've found all applications to run smoothly and quickly.
By Charles Marslett

Maybe an Atom or ARM based netbook or tablet would be lighter, and it might be cheaper (or it might not), but this does everything you need if you're not deep into gaming. I cannot imagine a better laptop for $400....

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét