Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop - 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 Deals

By WiseJim - (CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop - 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 i5-3210M 2.50 GHz - 4GB RAM Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - LED high-definition display - Bluetooth - Webcam - HDMI - Genuine Windows 8 64-bit - 6-cell lithium-ion - Black (Personal Computers)
I like the fact that it comes with Windows 8, so I didn't have to go through the painful upgrade process.
The laptop is quick to boot. I plan to add another 4GB memory at around $30 for added performance.
I short, great buy!





By G. Eppinger - (CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop - 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 i5-3210M 2.50 GHz - 4GB RAM Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - LED high-definition display - Bluetooth - Webcam - HDMI - Genuine Windows 8 64-bit - 6-cell lithium-ion - Black (Personal Computers)
this is my first dell, also my first experience with windows 8. i am not pleased with either. coming off of XP - i find 8 confusing and duplicative in almost everything it offers. i find i cannot find what i am looking for, when i do it switches me back to the desktop....really where i would rather be to start with. certainly, much is likely to do with moving to something new, but i do not see the benefit it most of what it has to offer which seems to be generalized labels or categories and involves more work. hopefully, my use will improve with time - i know others like it, and i never liked 7 when i had to use my wife's laptop! as for the dell.....give me back my hp!! again, i will admit part of the prob is the windows 8, but there were many large updates to drivers right out of the box to get things even working. many it was rushed to the market too quickly? while it immediately found my wireless network and connected, sigh of relief, it would not hold a connection for more than a few minutes despite being very fast while connected. my pleasure soon diappeared. i had saved something i read about a similar prob someone else had, but it turns out they had a different hardware item on the same machine. an update fixed theirs. so i log onto the dell driver update page = over 600mb of updates! one was for the network. it seems to have fixed the lost connection prob but it also seems slower. also, it is easy to see the signal degrade while changing locations in my house - not a prob on my deceased hp nor my little lenovo. screen is nice and bright, and bigger than what i am used to. although my wife's e machine, a couple years old and running 7 with a Celeron, seems just a fast, nice and bright with a nicer key board and was over a hundred less. (no bluetooth or webcam). time will tell, but if i had it to do over again i would go with either hp or lenovo. if it turns out this works out well i will definitely provide an updated review to be fair, right now two days after getting it, i am disappointed with my purchase.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét