Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron i15RVT-8571BLK 15.6-Inch Deals

By R. Guardado -
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i15RVT-8571BLK 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i3-3227U, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive (Personal Computers)
Good:
Upgradable (I've already added in one 8GB RAM chip to bump it up to 12GB)
Touch-Screen
Long battery life
Numeric Keypad
USB 3.0

Not so good:
1366*768 resolution
Was difficult to get data cloned to my SSD. Finally figured out that I had to boot from USB and set the BIOS to legacy mode.
Don't care for touchpads, I prefer Lenovo/IBMs UltraNav little red dot.
DVD drive makes a noise every now and then, even though there isn't a disk in there... not sure what's trying to access it. Is a DVD drive even necessary anymore? It's just added weight, to me.

 By antonios -
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i15RVT-8571BLK 15.6-Inch Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Core i3-3227U, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive (Personal Computers)
I ordered this computer from E stars LLC. The computer it self is excellent but this company sucks. I ordered this thing on a Saturday evening and paid extra for the over night shipping. I didn't get it until Tuesday. I would recommend this computer, windows 8 is actually fantastic with touch screen, and it is quick. It's perfect for school work. however if you do buy it please buy it from amazon prime, that way you'll get it on time.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét