Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-8524BLK 15.6-Inch Deals

By J. Cox (Williamstown, NJ United States)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-8524BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
Nice computer that does everything I want so no problem there. I don't game, just use for internet and basic programs.

My biggest complaint is with the touchpad. It is either too large or sits too far to the right or both. The palm of my hand touches it and sends the cursor somewhere else on the page (twice while typing this so far). Guess I can disable and use a mouse or use better posture.

The keyboard is a minor problem and may just be me. I would suggest checking out a Dell at a store though to see if you may have the same problem. Looks like many models use the same layout.

The other thing is Windows 8 (does anyone remember "New Coke" or "Pepsi Clear"). It is terrible but many have complained about it so I won't go into detail. It is so bad I almost returned the computer.

I have since downloaded a shell that gives the look of older versions of Windows and also have done some tweeks so I have been able to get by pretty well and only have minor issues with the OS now.


 By Francisco Marquez - (UK)

This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-8524BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
This product was a excellent choice. Have all resources that I spect. Great product from Dell !!!! AlsAlso economical and fast with respect to their counterparts in the market !!!
By NormalShopper -(CA)
This review is from: Dell Inspiron 15 i15RV-8524BLK 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Matte with Textured Finish) (Personal Computers)
I bought a Dell computer in May 2013 - within 2 days the hard disk died. Unfortunately I was traveling to Panama so I had to get the guarantee changed before the local Dell service center would even look at it. That process took weeks. Then the service center took another month to repair the laptop. When I received the laptop it still didn't work. I sent it back, it took another 6 weeks for them to tell me it was irreparable. They promised me a new one. Then in mid September they told me that the laptop, destined for me, had unfortunately been stolen from the customs in Panama City. In all I bought the computer 4 months ago and had use of it for 2 days. Dell have been giving me the run around, shunting me from call centers in Panama, Mexico, India. I finally reached the customer care center in the US who say they can do nothing since the computer is now registered in Panama!! This is so frustrating.. Dell if you read this please look at your internal customer care process and please do some quality control over the centers - the Panama customer care is beyond all measures of inaptitude.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét