Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron i15R-1632sLV 15.6-Inch Deals

By Smitty (Arlington, TX) -
This review is from: Inspiron 3520 15 Inch Notebook/laptop Computer Windows 8 64-bit Color Black (Personal Computers)
Purchased this junk on May 17th from Costco's... It's heading back to Costco's no later than May 31. Called Dell THEY tried to tell me the problem wasn't with the Laptop 3520, but it was with my Router. They performed some manual setting changes worked until I cycled power and it was back. Tried calling them tonight I was either put on hold or the call was dropped. Well thanks to Google search found that this problem is with Dell parts.

 By A. Mottola "ALM" (Central NJ, USA) -
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i15R-1632sLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I have owned many Dells desk tops and have been supplied Dell lap tops by my work, and when my eight year old Dell desk top started slowing down, I decided to order another Dell. This lap top arrived in a sealed factory box and booted up without any issues.
I would have given it five stars, but the keyboard is a bit flimsy. It seems to move downwards when I press the keys. The other issue which others have reported, is that the wifi reports lower signal strength at the same location then what my other Dells do. Other than these two issues, this is a nice machine.
By E. Garrett "EG" (New Jersey, USA) -
This review is from: Dell Inspiron i15R-1632sLV 15.6-Inch Laptop (Silver) (Personal Computers)
I attempted to buy this as my new laptop, as I work from home and use them regularly but am pretty experienced with them, having owned quite a few over the last 15 years.

It's less than a week later, and the computer has already required a 2-hour call with tech support to correct the horrible wireless reception (which is mentioned in the review by Lexi above) which ended with little help and them telling me it must work on a "different frequency" then the previous laptop and Apple iPod I own which both connect with no problems to my router. Now, this morning, the hard drive started randomly clicking loudly and the entire thing became almost frozen and unusable. According to Google this is ANOTHER known problem with these laptops.

I can't believe a company would take my money and then send me something so defective in response. I feel embarrassed about having mentioned to people that I'd bought a new laptop and now explain when they ask me that I have to return it, and I feel like the company either took advantage of me or attempted to rip me off by sending me this and hoping I would accept it. Furthermore, they have placed me in an awkward situation of having to get rid of this barely functional piece of garbage while I NEED a functioning computer to do my work.

The rest of my feelings about this "product" and the company which sent it to me are the type I couldn't say without resorting to some vicious and inappropriate language, so I will stop myself here. The laptop is getting returned as soon as possible and I will be getting my money back and doing business with another company. And if Dell gives me a single issue about it, then I will take this MUCH further and see to it that they lose more than one customer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét