Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Dell Inspiron i15RM-12439SLV 15.6-Inch Deals

By steven splechter

I was skeptical of Windows 8 but with the touch screen its has been really great. this laptop has been the easiest setup I have ever experienced. would definitely recommend to anyone!!!!! It does take a bit to find everything but its not nearly as scary as some of the reviews i have read. So far I am lovin this computer!!!
 By Laura

When I received my computer, I thought (since I was new to touchscreen and Windows 8) that it was my own inability to adjust. I showed it to an IT friend of mine and he immediately said the touchscreen was bad, which caused all sorts of other issues. I sent it back to Dell. I was originally told it would take one week but now it's been two with no word as to what they are doing. Apparently they haven't worked on it at all. I have received numerous phone calls, all with a thick East Indian accent "apologizing"-but NOTHING happens! Had I realized how bad Dell support would be, I would have returned directly to Amazon.


By Samuel Roeca
I've had this for about two months now and it has officially exceeded expectations. Currently dual-booting windows 8 and Ubuntu, and I couldn't be happier with it (well, if it were SSD and 1TB, I'd probably be happier, but you can't have everything at an affordable price).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét